Cloud storage and backup technology has become a critical component to the workflow and IT system of many businesses across the world; big and small. Bring your business into the future with secure cloud storage and backup services from AIM.
Commonplace in The Workplace
As the prevalence of computers in the workplace has increased over the past few decades, so too has the use of internet and network-based storage solutions. Cloud storage is a form of storage that utilizes the world wide web to enable data storage at multiple physical locations, and access to data from just about anywhere.
Cloud storage has begun commonly used on both computers and smartphones, and its use continues to grow today. Many businesses have begun taking advantage of cloud technology to power their information backup and storage systems due to the many unique advantages that come with cloud storage.
Secure, Reliable, Easy
Cloud storage services from Allstate are designed to be easy and provide you with peace of mind. Your data will be regularly backed up and stored at one or more off-site secure data centers, where your information is kept in a highly secured environment. With cloud storage and backup services from Allstate, you can breathe easy knowing that your data is secured and ready when you need it.
Peace Of Mind Is Only A Mouse-Click Or A Phone Call Away. Contact One Of Our Specialists Today.
Why go Into the Cloud?
Using cloud technology for data storage and backup comes with many unique and powerful benefits that can change the way your business operates for the better:
- Your data is backed up automatically on an ongoing basis.
- You’ll never have to “start over” – the heart of your business is safe and secure.
- Save on all that expensive hardware, software, electronic media, additional office space and potential staffing.
- Eliminate the risk of exposing valuable and sensitive data to unauthorized employees.
- No more boxing, testing, writing to, securing, transporting or storing backup tapes.
- Our remote backup system generates a status report every day, guaranteeing that your data is safe and accessible.
- Because data can be accessed from anywhere in the world simultaneously, cloud storage makes collaboration far easier and far more efficient.
- Cloud technology allows you to maintain multiple geographical data storage sites. This can help protect your data during catastrophic events such as natural disasters or accidents.
Allstate Makes Cloud Storage Easy, Secure & Reliable
Our team of data storage experts can help your business implement and setup a cloud storage solution that will keep your data backed up reliably and securely. With 24/7 secure access to your data from anywhere in the world, there are few reasons NOT to start using the cloud to power your backup and storage system!