When papers with private or confidential information are constantly used for day-to-day business, they can quickly add up. Allstate Information Management’s scheduled shredding service makes sure that your old documents are regularly discarded, leaving you with the time, energy, and space to keep your business rolling.
Ongoing Document Shredding Services
In the United States, organizations and businesses across various industries are expected to take steps to protect certain types of information; from anything related to consumer and client information, to patient information and other identifying data. The penalties for failing to abide by these laws can be disastrous for any business.
Allstate’s scheduled document shredding services provide businesses with an effective method to securely dispose of old documents with the assurance that they are destroyed beyond a point of recovery. This means that your data is permanently erased and secured.
Benefits of a Scheduled Shredding Service
- Available both on and off-site for convenience and ease.
- Locked bins and consoles available for storing documents until it is time to shred.
- Our technicians come to your workplace and empty the bins as needed.
- No need to worry about sorting or preparing your documents – our shredders can handle paper clips and rubber bands.
- No hassle, no surprises – our shredding team will arrive when it’s convenient for you.
- The most secure way for your business to reduce the risk of stolen or lost confidential documents.
What to Expect With Scheduled Shredding
You’ll determine how frequently the scheduled shredding service arrives. In the time between appointments, use your locking bins and consoles to store confidential or private items.
On the day of your appointment, a uniformed technician will arrive at your location. Simply indicate where the locking consoles are located, and the technician will take care of emptying the consoles, depositing the contents directly into one of our state-of-the-art shredding trucks, and shredding the items on-site. They will return the consoles for your continued use, and will provide you with a Certificate of Destruction before departure. All shredded particles will then be taken to a local, trusted recycling facility, where they will be cleaned of any remaining markings and recycled into new paper products.